All about us...
DEXA Pty Ltd is located in Foundry Rd, Seven Hills, NSW. We are a specialized Industrial Controls company with extensive installation, maintenance, design and programming control experience. DEXA Ptd Ltd is a preferred system integrator for a number of control system suppliers.
DEXA Pty Ltd is involved in a number of industries including but not limited to Water Treatment, Food & Beverage, Packaging, Manufacturing, Gas Plants, Power Stations and Substations, Press Industry, Airport Ground Support and Freight handling equipment.
DEXA have been involved with a number of differing projects over the years, each with their own complexities and challenges. Notable projects with high public profiles include the Sydney Harbour Bridge Maintenance Cranes Control System Upgrade, Centre Point Tower Skywalk and the Sydney Olympics Closing ceremony.
DEXA Pty Ltd is a company that is able to provide two core business services for industrial and commercial industries. We are a locally owned company who take pride in our work. We provide high quality workmanship and are structured to offer our services at very competitive rates.
DEXA Service and Installation can provide the following:
- All electrical installation works
- Control panel building and wiring
- Safety Guarding and Control system installation
- Electrical service and maintenance of all types of machinery
- Service and maintenance of your fixed wiring and power distribution systems
DEXA Engineering can provide all electrical design, automation and programming needs, including but not limited to:
- Software development of PLC, SCADA and HMI
- Complete design service including CAD developed schematic wiring diagrams,
- Safety Guarding of machinery design
- Safety system design and programming
- Variable speed drive integration
- Process control and re-engineering
- Turn-key electrical project management
- Energy Management
- Clipsal C-Bus integration
Our Mission Statement
To be the leading industry specialists in automation system
design, integration, project management and technical support for the
Industrial Automation and Control Market.
To achieve this we will provide excellence in fulfilling the promise of :-
- On Time,
- On Budget,
- High Quality,
- Exceptional Service & Support,
- Complete Confidentiality,
- Trustworthy Expertise and Information, and
- Value for Money.